- 7 days of receipt for STORE CREDIT only (excluding original shipping & handling which is non-refundable) unless listing notes it is final sale, swim or lounge.
- Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you will be returning you will need an order number in order to return.
- Please remember we do not provide return labels or issue additonal credit for shipping & handling for the return back to us.
- Store credit will be emailed as a coupon code. Please be aware that the system recognizes the store credit code as a discount code, therefore, no other discount codes can be applied for that checkout (Shopify only allows one discount code per checkout and currently there is no other application for a workaround.
- Hang tags are still attached if they arrived with tags (if hang tags were on the item, not all items are sold with hang tags)
- The item is unworn & unwashed
- In original packing
- Items That Are Marked "Final Sale"
We encourage you to visit out BST board where you can buy sell and trade all Watercolor Clothing items as well as find out about upcoming launches.
Once we receive the item(s) back, we will issue the credit within 7 business days.
DEFECTS + DAMAGES
All items are quality checked before they leave our studio, however, human error may occur - please inspect your item upon arrival to check for defects or damage, if you do find something, please let us know within 7 DAYS of receipt or we can not be of assistance. Please email the above address with order # and an image of the issue and we will get back to you.
Basically, a hole in the screen means - the layovers that are cut to form our print pattern (basically a giant stencil) at some point in the coloring process obtained a tiny hole - it happens mostly due to pressure from the coloring blade which is controlled by hand. A team member passes each color over the layover individually with just enough pressure, making sure to not press to hard so the color does not bleed through the underside or make a hole in the screen. It truly takes talent and patience. However, sometimes too much pressure is applied by the hand and a small hole can occur. This causes the passing color to appear on the fabric where it should not have been. We are working towards digital printing on knit cotton which would mean a fabric printing machine prints on the fabric rather than it being done by hand but we are still quite a while away from being able to meet the yardage needed for that form of printing. Digital printing on knit would resolve these handmade occurrences and we are constantly working towards this goal of going digital on cotton.
PRODUCT VARIANCE (MEASUREMENT)
Please note that as with anything made by hand there may be variances in production including dyes and measurements from garment to garment. Standard variance measurements is up to 1" in length and .5" in width from garment to garment. Variance that falls within this threshold is not considered defective or a workmanship error. We suggest referring to our size chart within the listing before making purchases and also keep the variance in mind.